Some of the biggest, most beautiful blooms in my garden aren’t flowering perennials, but vegetable plants. The squash and zucchini flowers not only catch my interest, but keep the local bee population busy all day long. There’s plenty of nectar to go around, and the bees have to wipe their feet before exiting to dislodge caked on clumps of pollen.
A garden is the best alternative therapy.
TRY HERBAL INFUSIONS
Try all new, all-natural herbal infusions from In:Fusd! These infusions are the best we have tried – anywhere!
First time customers earn an instant 10% discount, and returning senior citizens, active military, veterans and first responders enjoy 10% off every order!
We love the valerian as a natural sleep aid – without the nasty smell and taste of capsule supplements.
Also, all natural CBD and Wild Lettuce are wonderful for pain and inflammation.
Ask them about Nettle infusions, which are terrific for seasonal allergies! I use it every day here in Central Texas!
“Soil is a living entity:
the crucible of life,
a seething foundry in which
matter and energy are in
constant flux and life is
— Daniel Hillel,
Out of Earth 1991
© 2010-2013 Eternal Forms Photography. All Rights Reserved. No unauthorized reproduction.
The photos on this blog are meant to be enjoyed - all of them can be viewed in a larger size by clicking the photo.
Thank you for reading and viewing!
- Beautiful Amaryllis in Bloom
- The Only Color I See Outside Is In My Own Backyard.
- Basil Loves Texas Heat
- It’s a boy!
- Building a Retreat Web
- Feathered Friends
- A Good Buzz
- Thinking Small
- Silverleaf Nightshade flower
- Keeping My Interest
- Vegetable Harvest
- Beneficial Insect Spotlight: Paper Wasp
- Macro Monday 5.9.11
- The Butterfly Garden and The Reason for My Missing Butterflies
- Walking in the Garden and Enjoying Life
Top Posts Today
- Flowering Plants for Texas and Natives
- Black Swallowtail Caterpillar
- How to Harvest Sage
- Basil Growing Tip
- How to Harvest Thyme
- Culinary Sage Spring-ing Into Bloom
- Harvesting and Drying Herbs: Lavender, Oregano, Thyme and Marjoram
- Thyme to Transplant Between the Flagstones
- Beneficial Insect Files: Black Swallowtail Caterpillar
- Paper Wasp
Search Calendar for Posts
Previous Months’ Entries
Austin Area Garden Blogs and Beyond
The following bloggers are a source of information and inspiration. Many are gardeners in the Austin area as well.
Blog Category Search:
Search Blog Tags:
- About Us
- Why Organic?
- Butterfly Terms
- 590,953 hits