1. You’re waiting for the weekend to work in the garden?
2. The work week gets in the way of your gardening time?
3. Flowers are more interesting than your co-workers?
4. You’re crazy for writing down garden blog notes while in an office meeting?
5. Leaving work early to sit and enjoy your garden?
6. The best calls come upon the wind instead of a telephone?
7. Rainy weather means at least you can blog about your garden?
8. Your garden is the one area of the world you can make all your own?
9. Getting up early before the sun rises to work in your garden before work?
10. Reading garden blogs from around the world to see more gardens?
Wait no longer!
Check out Blotanical.com, Where Garden Blogs Bloom. 🙂
Blotanical is a great networking site for avid gardeners, bloggers and readers, putting you in touch with great people from around the globe, with experience levels ranging from newbies to master gardeners. Blotanical.com lets you search, find and explore local area gardeners who blog about their gardens, and who are more than gracious enough to share their wisdom, advice, and support in your pursuit to be a better gardener. It’s also a great platform for your own bragging rights. If you’ve got a garden, take some pictures, sign up and start telling us about it! I started coming to Blotanical.com to learn more about vegetable gardening, but since have learned so much regarding Native plants and habitats, flowers, shrubs, trees and so much more. The people here are fun, friendly and are a tremendous source of knowledge and experience! The plant world truly comes to life on Blotanical.com, and you’ll soon be a garden addict feeling like me.