I would be remiss if I didn’t include some of the many photographs I snapped of the variety of wildflowers we discovered on our hikes:
A garden is the best alternative therapy.
“Soil is a living entity:
the crucible of life,
a seething foundry in which
matter and energy are in
constant flux and life is
— Daniel Hillel,
Out of Earth 1991
Authored by Joseph in Gardening Zone 8b
© 2010-2013 Eternal Forms Photography. All Rights Reserved. No unauthorized reproduction.
The photos on this blog are meant to be enjoyed - all of them can be viewed in a larger size by clicking the photo.
Thank you for reading and viewing!
- Beautiful Amaryllis in Bloom
- The Only Color I See Outside Is In My Own Backyard.
- Basil Loves Texas Heat
- It’s a boy!
- Building a Retreat Web
- Feathered Friends
- A Good Buzz
- Thinking Small
- Silverleaf Nightshade flower
- Keeping My Interest
- Vegetable Harvest
- Beneficial Insect Spotlight: Paper Wasp
- Macro Monday 5.9.11
- The Butterfly Garden and The Reason for My Missing Butterflies
- Walking in the Garden and Enjoying Life
Top Posts Today
- Flowering Plants for Texas and Natives
- Beneficial Insect Files: Black Swallowtail Caterpillar
- European Honey Bee
- Black Swallowtail Caterpillar
- How to Harvest Sage
- How to Harvest Basil
- Vegetable Planting Dates for Central Texas
- Trellising the Melons
- How to Harvest Oregano and Marjoram
- Common Buckeye Butterfly
Search Calendar for Posts
Previous Months’ Entries
Austin Area Garden Blogs and Beyond
The following bloggers are a source of information and inspiration. Many are gardeners in the Austin area as well.
Blog Category Search:
Search Blog Tags:
- About Us
- Why Organic?
- Butterfly Terms
- 507,125 hits